Thank you for your interest!

Elope in the Rockies

Please contact me directly to receive pricing guides with more details on my services! The rates listed below do not include travel fees.

Portraits starting at $250

Couples starting at $375

Bridals starting at $450

Elopements starting at $1050

Commercial/Brands – email me for a custom quote


Frequently Asked Questions


If you’re looking to book a session with me, here are some things you should know before you book:

How many images will I receive?

I never put a limit on amount of photos delivered. I don’t send blurry, blinking, near-duplicates, or unflattering images. The amount of photos depends on how long we are shooting for so it can vary tremendously! For every hour of your scheduled session, I would expect to receive an average of between 50-100 images. After all, these are YOUR memories!

Where are you located?

It depends! I live in Canmore, Alberta but I have family on the west coast and in Ontario.

Can you travel to me?

Yes! I love to travel and would be more than happy to come to you! Please note additional travel fees may apply.

Do you give out unedited images?

No, sorry! I assume that when you hire me, you hire me for my style and taste. Editing is such a big component of my work as a photographer. I will make sure I give you all the best shots!

How do I book?

Head over to the contact page and fill out the form! Once we have confirmed the package, location, time, and details I will forward you a contract and invoice via Honeybook.

What is your billing and payment policy?

The billing policy varies per contract. For most sessions, I require a non-refundable 20% deposit due within a week of me sending the contract and invoice in order to hold your session date and time. The remaining 80% will be due 1 week before your session. For larger weddings and events $2,000+, the charges may be divided into 3 periodic payments, including an initial non-refundable deposit of 40%, with the final payment due within 2 weeks of the event. For sessions booked with less than 2 weeks notice, full payment is due at the time of booking.

How do I pay?

You can pay your invoice directly through Honeybook with a credit/debit card or you can e-transfer me the funds. Honeybook is preferred.

Do you help with location recommendations?

Of course! I’m always trying to scope out the best off the beaten path locations for my clients. If you don’t already have a location or venue, I’m all for helping you find the best spot! There are so many beautiful locations in the Canadian Rockies, I will always do my best to provide you with three locations to choose from. We’re in this together!

When will I receive my images?

For weddings and elopements I make sure to have your images to you within 2 months, but I will most likely get them to you sooner. It depends on how booked up I am with other sessions and the time of year. For smaller sessions (portrait, couples, families, etc.), you can expect photos between 1-3 weeks. Please note this is subject to change, and just a rough estimate of time.


  • "Jackie did a shoot for my fiancée and I a couple weeks ago. She made us feel so comfortable and gave the best direction for the shoot. I felt like we bonded with her so much, can't wait for her to photograph our wedding! Thank you so much Jackie - you're the best!"
    Chris Joy
    Chris Joy
  • "Had an amazing experience with Jackie! She did my surprise proposal session and felt really comfortable working with her! Got a little nervous on how the photos would look like. But a week later, me and my Fiancé were so happy on how the photos turned out. Amazing shots! Highly recommended!!! Hope to work with you again Jackie!"
    Andre Herrera
    Andre Herrera
  • "Jackie was incredible!!! We had never done a photoshoot before and we were nervous, didn't know what to expect - but Jackie knew how to calm our nerves, helped us get comfortable. We just received our pictures and WOW - they are incredible! Cannot recommend Jackie enough!"
    Marianne Encina
    Marianne Encina